Never worry about forgetting your password again
Passwords are a headache. We all hate them, and the worst thing about them is that they aren't even very good at the job they are supposed to do. Because passwords are easily hacked or circumvented, they don't provide very good security.
So we got rid of them. To log into Tikkit, just enter your email address. We'll send you a secure link that gets you into the system. Easy, secure, and fast. Read on for details.
- Go to your Tikkit sign-in page. The web address for your Tikkit account will look like this:
Where “your-account” is specific to you.
- Enter your email address in the login form.
- Check your email. You’ll receive a sign-in link from Tikkit. If it doesn’t show up, make sure to check your spam folder.
- Click the link. You are now signed in!
You will stay signed in until you sign out.
In general, there’s no need to sign out of Tikkit unless you are accessing the site from a shared computer or mobile device. If you do need to sign out, just follow these steps:
- Click on the settings link. (Hint: it's next to the gear icon in the upper right)
- Click on the “Log out” link in the sidebar.
If your login email never arrives
- Check your spam filter. If you find it there, please add email@example.com to your contact list.
- Make sure you are logging in with the correct email address. You need to use the email address associated with your Tikkit account. If you don’t know what it is, you can ask your facility staff.
- Try again. Email is pretty reliable, but just like snail mail, messages do occasionally get dropped or delayed in route. Maybe second time's a charm?
- Contact us. If you're still not having any luck, get in touch. Provide the link to your login page and your email address, and we'll jump on it.